The PRS SE Custom 22 adds a more vintage tone and feel to the traditional Custom platform. This guitar has a pronounced mid-range and clarity that provides a sweet, full tonal base, allowing it to easily sit in the mix of your band or recording. Like its 24-fret brother, the SE Custom 22 sports a maple top with mahogany back and 25” scale length. Additional appointments include dual humbuckers with a volume, tone, and 3-way blade switch and PRS-designed tremolo bridge. For players who grew up on 22 frets, the SE Custom 22 is a solid choice that will take anything you throw at it.
- Top Wood: Beveled Maple Top with Flame Maple Veneer
- Back Wood: Mahogany
- Includes deluxe gig bag
- Number of Frets: 22
- Scale Length: 25"
- Neck Wood: Maple
- Neck Shape: Wide Thin
- Neck Depth At The Nut: 25/32"
- Width of Fretboard at the Body: 2 1/4"
- Width of Fretboard at the Nut: 1 11/16"
- Fretboard Wood: Rosewood
- Fretboard Inlay: Birds
- Bridge: PRS Patented Tremolo, Molded
- Tuners: PRS-Designed Tuners
- Hardware Type: Nickel
- Treble Pickup: 85/15 "S"
- Bass Pickup: 85/15 "S"
- Controls: Volume and Push/Pull Tone Control with 3-Way Blade Switch
Browse our full offering of electric guitars for sale here.