Greenwich Music is a Authorized Kramer Dealer. This guitar has been opened and photographed. We will inspect it again prior to shipping to make sure it is 100% ready to play as soon as you receive it.
Please feel free to reach out to us with any questions. We are always here to help:)
Double Cutaway Classic for the 21st Century
The Baretta is part of the Kramer Original Collection and is a tribute to one of the most iconic and original guitar designs in rock. Featuring a maple body, hard maple neck with a fast-playing satin finish, a single Seymour Duncan® JB™ zebra-coil humbucker, and a Floyd Rose® 1000 series tremolo with an R2 1000 series locking nut.
Kramer Baretta Features:
- Based on every 1980s-era shredder’s dream guitar
- Maple body exhibits a bright sound with long sustain and plenty of mix-penetrating bite
- Hard-rock maple neck features a lightning-fast 12.60"-radius fingerboard with a 25.5" scale and 22 medium-jumbo frets
- Slanted zebra-colored Seymour Duncan JB humbucker boasts plenty of output without sacrificing tone
- Single knurled volume knob provides all the control you need
- Push/pull coil tap for additional tones
- Floyd Rose 1000 Series double-locking trem for dive-bombing, shrieking, squealing, and fluttering
- Rock-solid mini die-cast machine heads with a 14:1 turning ratio
- Eye-grabbing matching banana-style headstock