The Epiphone Emperor Swingster features archtop jazz guitar styling and updated electronics including SwingBucker pickups with push/pull tone controls that allows a choice of standard series or parallel pickup wiring for a brighter tone. The Swingster guitar has a shorter 24-3/4" scale that helps facilitate challenging jazz chord inversions. The body features a spruce top, a laminated birch/maple body and a 3-piece maple neck topped with a rosewood fingerboard.
Other vintage features of this hollowbody electric guitar include chrome hardware, Grover Rotomatic 16:1 tuners, bound f-holes, thumbnail fingerboard Inlays, and a Bigsby licensed vibrato tailpiece with wire arm along with a "pinned"(non-floating) Tune-O-matic bridge with roller saddles for smooth operation and accurate return to pitch which is preferred when using the vibrato. Case sold separately.
- Style: Single-cutaway archtop
- Body: Laminated maple/birch
- Top: Select spruce
- Neck: Set 3-piece hard maple
- Scale length: 24-3/4"
- Neck profile: Slim-tapered
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard radius: 14"
- No. of frets: 20
- Fingerboard inlays: Thumbnail Inlays
- Nut width: 1-11/16"
- Neck pickup: SwingBucker
- Bridge Pickup: SwingBucker
- Controls: 1-Neck Volume, 1-Neck Tone (push/pull - series/parallel), 1-Bridge Volume, 1-Bridge Tone (push/pull - series/parallel), 3-way toggle pickup selector
- Hardware: Chrome
- Tuners: Grover Rotomatic 16:1 tuners
- Bridge: Rosewood bridge (Pinned)
- Tailpiece: Bigsby vibrato with wire arm
- Finish: Polyurethane
- Case sold separately